The August issue includes the following articles:
- Look For Ways to Develop and Grow, pages 1-2: Leaders have a responsibility to provide opportunities for continuous growth for their team.
- Discipline Your Mind Daily page 3: Remember these characteristics as you interact with your work team.
- Break Out of a Conditioned Existence, page 4: Consider these three areas before you tackle new opportunities.
- Lead Professionally in Emergencies, page 5: When a crisis occurs you can minimize time by following these suggestions.
- Preserve Company Integrity with Actions, page 6: Practical guidelines you can follow when addressing problems in the workplace.
- Staying Connected with Your Colleagues, page 7: Reduce stress by keeping in touch with what is going on in your organization.