The December issue includes the following articles:
- Create Environment for Success, pages 1-2: Growth is further accelerated in a work environment that offers the freedom to try new ideas, to fail and try again, and to learn from experience.
- Dealing with Emergencies, page 3: When a crisis occurs, minimize lost time by following these helpful suggestions.
- Engaging in Efficient Procedures, page 4: As you look for ways to save time through efficient procedures, consider following these four major steps.
- Visualize Achievement of Your Goals, page 5: When you free your imagination and visualize your goals with concentrated energy you will begin to see some startling results.
- Demonstrate Effective Leadership Skills, page 6: Effective leaders manage the work environment, delegate authority, and encourage others by creating a sense of shared responsibility.
- Change Productivity with Feedback, page7: Feedback has a greater impact on productivity when these principles are observed.