The December issue includes the following articles:
• Collaborating with Others Effectively, pages 1-2: Practicing these key components will determine the success of a winning team.
• Set Yourself Apart from Others, page 3: Motivational leaders of the future will have to develop their skills in these areas.
• Take Advantage of Positive Change, page 4: Leaders must learn to challenge today’s success in order to create tomorrow’s opportunities.
• Overcome Limitations to Succeed, page 5: The beginning point for developing effective personal leadership is with the strengths and abilities you have now.
• Improve Your Persuasiveness Style, page 6: The ability to persuade works best when you sincerely care about your team members.
• Organize Work Area for Efficiency, page 7: Incorporate these ideas in creating a comfortable and convenient work area.