The January issue includes the following articles:
- Unlock the Secrets to Success, pages 1-2: Consider these time use practices that affect productivity and see how attitudes are involved.
- Follow Your Dreams to Succeed, page 3: Goal setting is the most powerful action you can take to improve your personal productivity.
- Understanding Behaviors of Others, page 4: Follow these principles to help you become more sensitive to defensiveness and turn it into cooperation.
- Think and Act Wisely in Stressful Times, page 5: Practical guidelines to follow when dealing with complaints among team members.
- Reduce Stress by Planning and Prioritizing, page 6: A system for handling stress can transform many problems into automatic procedures.
- Commit to Making Good Decisions, page 7: Six basic steps that will help lead you to better decision-making skills.