The January issue includes the following articles:
- Grasp the Five Essentials to Success, pages 1-2: Follow all of these five essentials as a general plan for living and your proficiency in goal setting will increase by leaps and bounds.
- The Power of a Personal and Organizational Purpose Statement, Guest Author Ray Stuchly, page 3: Make your purpose statement a description of the heart and soul of your organization.
- Target Your Goals with Tracking, page 4: As you provide feedback on your employees performance, you will achieve the best possible results by following these simple guidelines.
- Set Your Sights on a Mission to Succeed, page 5: Commit to building leadership skills through productive relationships with people.
- Reshaping Your Attitude on Time Use, page 6: Consider these time use practices that affect productivity and see how attitudes are involved.
- Believe in the Potential of Others, page 7: Trust is the combination or convergence of these three separate beliefs.