The July issue of the LMI Journal includes the following articles:
- Master Goal Setting to Be Successful, pages 1-2: Goal setting is the most powerful action you can take to improve your personal productivity.
- Building Trust and Respect, page 3: Working in a climate of trust reduces stress and enables energy to be used more constructively.
- Keeping Track of Your Performance, page 4: For the best possible results, follow these simple guidelines as you provide feedback on performance to employees .
- Create an Atmosphere for Success, page 5: Understanding the reasoning behind certain actions can help you deal more effectively with behavioral problems.
- Prepare for Achieving Your Goals, page 6: Anticipating unexpected problems and planning for their solution is an integral part of the goal setting process.
- Pursue Goals with Power of Visualization, page 7: The importance of visualization in goal setting is its effectiveness in enhancing your ability to achieve.